The organization has two full-time employees and the rest of the staff are volunteers. Which creates a high turnover of personnel, almost renewed every year and there is no consistency from year to year, according to the managers. ¾ arrive for one year only.
There are a lot of files and no one focused place to manage and understand the content. No understanding of trends, no data-driven high level visibility and decision making.
Volunteers fill in forms and sheets, no analytics or statistics to understand trends and insights
Centralized Dashboard with analytics. The ability to connect to google sheets, excels and generally drive and to present trends, insights etc. ex: which campus was more active? do I need to budget more next year? Do I need to close a certain campus etc.
- Centralized BI Dashboard
- Since there are processes and activities repetitive annually/monthly, to make templates
- If its doable without organizing the whole drive, who choose which files to connect?
OUT OF SCOPE
- connection to whole volunteers management system
- The ability to understand at least 3 trends (defined by the organization) for each campus
- The ability to see the big picture about all campuses (comparison?)
Choosing processes and tables/ sheets to analyze
Creating logics and queries - PivotTables, Power Query, Macros etc
Connecting to user-friendly interface for non-technical staff - (canva?)
Defining the process to add new table/process