Beit el-Meem is the main (and only? check) pro-LGBT site in Israel, for arabic searches.
Current site isn’t SEO optimized, and includes minimal content. It does not show up in searches except for its directd name. This means that potential beneficiaries of Beit el-Meem don’t know about it, even after searching relevant topics.
No SEO optiization, no SEO strategy, limited content.
During the dykeathon, the site will be filled with LGBT content. Using it’s partenership with the rest of the LGBT organizations in the dyekathon, it can be vastly promoted over search engines so that searches in arabic done from Israel will lead to the Beit el-Meem site.
- Good connection to content creators and site admins of other LGBT organizations in Israel
- Very low competition for pro-LGBT arabic keywords
- Cost-effective work for great outcomes
- Most campaigners won’t be arabic speaking, will need a lot of google translate and an arabic cheat-sheet
OUT OF SCOPE
- Writing a lot of content specifically for SEO
- Negative SEO campaign for anti-LGBT content
- Top of first page search results for relevant keywords
- Increase in number of google user aquisition metrics for the site
- SEO optimization for wix site
- SEO strategy
- Google Search Console
- SEO tools - depending on the team
- A people’s person or 2 to get all site admins from other LGBT orgs in the dykeathon for quick link creation